Dine with Lish (Exclusive for Lawrence Loft Residents)
Wished you had your own personal chef to hand-make meals just for you? For one-night only, exclusively for Lawrence Lofts residents, Lish has created an affordable 3-course $19 prix-fixe dinner handmade by Seattle's up-and-coming chefs, Amanda Sue and Sebastian Falcon.
How it works
- Make your selection from the two options and order tickets for the 3-course dinners, by Monday (10/6), 6pm. Each 3-course meal is designed for one person to enjoy.
- Your meals will be delivered to your apartment door at 6:30pm on Wednesday (10/8). If you're not home at that time, we'll leave your dinner in a cooler bag at your front door.
- Each meal will be fully prepared by the chefs. You just heat it and finish off in your oven or microwave in a few minutes.
- Enjoy your personal 3-course meal in the convenience of your home.
Polenta Cakes with Tapenade
Chicken Sausage Fettuccine with Grilled Seasonal Vegetables OR Stuffed Acorn Squash with Fresh Salad (Vegetarian)
Hazelnut Financier with Blueberry Compote
Chef Amanda Sue has been preparing food professionally for over 10 years, from intimately catered meals, to running the line in some of the best restaurants in Seattle like Dahlia Lounge, Revel and Pochitos, and most recently the head chef at Bakos.
Chef Sebastian Falcon is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and has worked as a pastry chef at prominent restaurants like Canlis and as a chocolatier at Chocolopolis.
Homemade fettuccine and chicken sausage tossed with grilled kale smothered in a creamy herb sauce. Served with a side of best of the farm grilled vegetables. (Nut-free)
Acorn squash stuffed with green beans, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower and gouda cheese. Served with fresh salad made of market greens, red onion, dried cranberries and gouda cheese, dressed with red wine vinaigrette. Gouda cheese may be replaced for Almond cheese upon request. (Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Nut-free)
Chef Amanda Sue
[ Wed ] - [ Thu ]
6:30 PM - 8:00 AM PDT
- Lawrence Lofts
Chicken Sausage Fettuccine $19.00 Stuffed Acorn Squash (Vegetarian) $19.00
On sale until Oct 6, 2014, 6:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 1818 E Madison St, Seattle WA 98122 United States